viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson!

Today I decided to write about the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, because today he could have 56 years... if he were alive :( 

Michael Jackson was one of my favorite artists when I was younger. My dad introduced me his music when I was 5 years old, when he showed me the “Thriller” music video. I really liked it.

Michael Jackson started his music career when he was 6 years old, singing with his brothers in The Jackson Five group. He worked in the group until 1979, when he started his single career with the album “Off The Wall”. Then in 1983 he published his most famous album: “Thriller”, which was the best-selling album of history worldwide with 65 million copies. 

He published many albums who were best sellers, like “Bad” or “Dangerous”. But he started to have some health troubles. In fact, he died on June 25, 2009 by a medicine overdose. When I noticed about his death, I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t cried for him, but I was a little shocked.


I remember his figure, his artistic work, his achievements and his polemics. But after all, for me, he is the King of Pop, and the music icon of the 20th century. Wherever you are…Happy 54th, Jacko!

1 comentario:

  1. its weird but i remember what i was doing when my bestfriend told me he passed away... i loved his music and his style:/ ps: good post :)

    ResponderEliminar