viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Gora Euskal Herria!

Well, hello everybody. I hope you are ok all of you. Many weeks without writing... Ok, let's go to the week topic.

I want to go to Spain. I think it has an interesting history, and I won't have troubles with the language, 
because, obviously, they speak Spanish! But in some communities, they speak another related languagues, like basque, catalan, galician, etc. I like to go, specifically, to Catalonia and Basque Country -better called Euskadi-, because they have different languages and a desire of autonomy and Independence of Spain.

I want, first, to make a tour in Euskadi. I want to know its people, its language and its history of independence. I want to go to the San Mamés Stadium, in Bilbao city. There plays the Athletic Bilbao football club.

Then, I want to make a tour in Catalonia. I want to know its history, walk by the streets where there was a Civil War and Social Revolution in 1936. And, obviously, go to a football play in Cap Nou Stadium, where the Barcelona Football Club plays.


I don’t know If i want to live or study there, but I think it will be a great experience.



1 comentario:

  1. ohh I did choose a course cfg on Basque culture and taught us a little about the language, history and other things, is very cool and I liked

    ResponderEliminar